B.Tech Electrical, ECE, EI as Production Engineer Requires at Reputed Plant
Post : Production Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation
Experience : 1.5 Yrs to 4 Yrs. in Production Department
Salary : 15,000/- to 22,000/- Take Home + Others (No Accommodation)
Location Preferred :Hoogly, Howrah, Bardhaman, Kolkata or nearby
Joining : Immediate
Responsible for routine production activities. Work very closely with maintenance, warehouse & quality team to meet the customer requirements. Experience on assembly methods and state of the art measurement equipment.
- Line Preparation of production operations of wind turbines & turbochargers assembly.
- Should have a sound knowledge of assembly operations, grinding & lifting heavy components.
- Should be able to work in team & take end-to-end responsibilities of assembly process.
- Adhere to compliance with Quality management system, & regulatory issues.
- Precise use, maintenance, develop and deliver the required tools/equipment’s/Infrastructure through formal verification / validation of the manufacturing process.
- Reduce and control process risks for routine & new products through involvement & giving inputs in reviews (e.g. PFMEAs, Process validation (PQC), etc.);
- Be thoughtful & involvement in Design reviews, Prototype Builds and ensure assembly requirements are met as per drawings.
- Should be able to read,& understand mechanical & electrical drawings.
- Should be able to work in shifts,& make efforts to improve & strengthen product & process quality.
- Manages constant communications with other stakeholders (eg. supply chain, maintenance & quality) to ensure that quality manufacturing of product and other related requirements and expectations are met;
- Support Troubleshooting for the critical failures of the products.
- Support for defect analysis
- Disciplined work attitude
- Result and quality oriented
- Analytical & Eager to learn
CAREER CARE GUIDE
Address : AG - 52, Sec II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091
(Near Baisakhi Bus Stop, Sec - 2)
Call : 7980607527 / 9875687375 / 6290682356
( Mon to Sat 10 AM to 5.30 PM ONLY )