Salary Range :25K - 30k ( Negotiable)
Age of Candidate : Less Than 40 Years
Preferred candidate : Female
Experience in year : 9 - 10 Years
Role Accounts : HR / Admin
Industry Type : Real Estate, Trading, and Service
Functional Area :
· Recruiting employees
· Employee benefits
· Employee compensation
· Employee relations
· Human resources compliance
· Organizational structure
· Human resources information and payroll
· Employee training and development
· Employee engagement
Role & Responsibilities:
The candidate should have the following:
· Demonstrable leadership abilities
· Solid communication skills
· Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
· Implement performance review procedures (e.g. annual evaluations)
· Good knowledge of employee legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
· Manage employees’ grievances
· Oversee daily operations of the HR department
· Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
· Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
· Other than HR work assist in designing of various PPTs & project related matters as required.
· Ensure Corporate Branding in recruitment webs and advertisements
· Prepare information and input for the salary budgets.
· Ensure compliance to the approved salary budget; give focus on pay for performance and salary benchmarks where available.
· Ensure adherence to corporate guidelines on salary adjustments and promotions.
· Coordinate increments and promotions of all staff.
· Oversee the central HR Administration – employees offer letters salary letters and employment contracts.
· Responsible for Corporate HR function.
· Responsible for overall centralized HR admin function
· Counseling and Guidance cell - provide support to Managers in case of disciplinary issues.
· Maintaining all documentation and hardcopies in proper format and keeping summary records.
· Making MIS reports on employee performance assessment from time to time.
· Writing R & R for each employee and setting KRA from time to time and evaluating.
Add on Skills (mandatorily required)
· Active participation in All domain Marketing & Sales design coordination with designer and shape it to final design.
· Very good in Content writing for blogs, branding, brochure, websites, other design related message
· Hands On in Photoshop, Corel draw to review designs and make slight changes as necessary.
· Making and Presentation skills on PPT to clients and vendors as required.
Having a personal vehicle is strictly mandatory for all profiles.
Travelling in public transport is not allowed due to COVID 19.
CAREER CARE GUIDE
Address: AG - 52, Sec II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091
(Near Baisakhi Bus Stop, Sec - 2)
Call : 7980607527 / 9875687375 / 6290682356
( Mon to Sat 10 AM to 5.30 PM ONLY )
Β© 2018 Career Care Guide. All rights reserved