Designation: CIVIL Architect
Job Location: Durgapur
Salary Range: 9K to 10K per month + Lodging
Male and female both can apply
We are looking for our client an innovative Architect to design, develop and construct a huge range of project of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
As an Architect, you'll need to:
· Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction
· projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
· Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
· Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical
· Assess potential risks, materials and costs
· Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
· Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
· Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
· Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
· For fresher’s candidates they can apply for minimum one-year internship.
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as ZWCAD or similar preferable
· Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
· Project management and supervision skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· B.ARCH / CIVIL Draftsman
Β© 2018 Career Care Guide. All rights reserved